[jhb_airlines] Autoinstall GRRRRRRRRRRRR

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:24:56 +0100

When the Glasgow extreme scenery became available I downloaded and installed the Demo. Great apart from the understandable DEMO box, sitting in the middle of the runway.
Based on what I'd seen I bought the CD.
When the CD arrived I chose to install it manually. Great, apart from the fact that it, too, has a bl..dy great Demo box on the runway.
The Manual says you have to "activate" the scenery. Presumably that means running the activate programme.....still got the box. I know designers are taking steps to protect themselves against pirates but this is getting me seriously p....d off. If I spend money to buy a product I really don't expect to have this hassle. I see GS doesn't seem to list an email address so I'll have to try to locate a forum.