[jhb_airlines] Re: Autogen and FSX's UK Coverage

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:23:59 +0100

An interesting shift of direction. They almost accept that the Horizon
library will become the core element and that their own add-on scenery will
complement this rather than FSX directly. Mind you I guess it will have to
be this way because Horizon will have to modify the default.XML file and FS
Add-Ons scenery will have to modify the Horizon XML file.