[jhb_airlines] Re: Autogen Version Of Farmstrips FS9

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:21:35 +0100

Sorry, forgot the second one.

Fishburn isn't in because, not being a farm strip, it was issued separately. It was done at the request of FTDS, who takes to the real air from there.

The trees for Fishburn are, however, in the AG downloads. So, if you have Fishburn on your system, just remove any Fishburn_trees.bgl type files and all should be as nature never intended.

Gerry Winskill

Frank Turley wrote:
Gerry,

Just checked off my list against your readme, can't find Framlingham and Fishburn in your list, or in the files. Are these still to do?

Frank T.