[jhb_airlines] Re: Autobrake Control

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 00:30:05 +0100

The Boeing dials are CAB files so you could lift the XML file and plonk it
into a CAB of your own creation along with a bitmap from the F100.

Remind me - does the F100 have a working autobrake or just a static dial on
the panel? If it has a working autobrake why is it necessary to replace it
with the Boeing code?

I've now got the autobrake code from the B737 so all I need is bitmaps of
something you fancy in the F100. All I need is the "plate" showing the AB
panel markings and a reasonable bitmap of the moving switch.