[jhb_airlines] Re: Autobrake Control

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 22:41:43 +0100

You've got another coconut!
Odd; I could get it to react to Increase Autobrake Setting but not to reduce. I can get it to actuate reduce by doing as you suggested. Apart from the F100, which is my heavy metal of choice, for the FPI sessions. I can substitute the controlable Boeing unit but it looks naff, by comparison. Pity I cant get the F100 bitmap to be used by the Boeing gauge. Repeat after me "I mustn't get diverted down yet another alley".

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Bones wrote:

Could you map Autobrake to a couple of keys and then map the keys to the
stick?