[jhb_airlines] Re: Autobrake Control

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 14:10:50 +0100

I'll try that, later. After getting a bit of moulding, from Splinters, followed by installation of VFR Netherlands, before which I must finish the search for a brewery and CWS, in Barrow; seen in photograph.
I'm sure there was something else. Just remembered; tonight's FPI. I just never know how to fill the time in.....

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Bones wrote:

Could you map Autobrake to a couple of keys and then map the keys to the
stick?