[jhb_airlines] Autobrake Control

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 10:44:30 +0100

I use the CH Yoke setup and have been trying, without success, to assign one of its keys to contro Autobrake' to avoid use of the mouse.
So far no luck. The Controls Assign menu gives me access to In crease Autobrake and Decrease Autobrake but the assigned buttons, 5 and 6, have no effect on the Autobrake knob.
FSUIPC offers access to Increase Autobrake. Again no effect. I've tried exiting FS9 after the reassignment, then rebooting. No improvemet.
I've long had the adjacent double switch assigned to increase and reuce Cowls, with complete success.

Any ideas folks?

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx