[jhb_airlines] Re: Athens Tonite

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:17:00 -0000

I wonder if our esteemed ISP's email blocker is filtering out too
aggressively?

Maybe Tom and Gerry is a subtle Islamic code meaning death to the infidels
or something.

Just a joke in case GCHQ are listening in. If they are then regards to Phil
and tell him he owes me a pint. No, it's not a hidden message - he really
does owe me one.