[jhb_airlines] Re: Athens Tonite

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:33:43 +0000

I'e just received one from Tom, sent at 2010 yesterday. No texts attached and Thunderbird drops them in the list in the position they would have been, if delivered promptly.

How odd. Why does this happen sometimes? I've had one or two emails in the
past in which the email is also duplicated in an attached TXT file but not
that many.

If I've been sent a lot of then I can only presume I've never received them!

Date: 13/11/2006

15:08