[jhb_airlines] Re: Assignments

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:33:23 +0100

I can flag any individual for deletion in Mailwasher and I'm not adverse
to chopping out those who are slightly too faddish when it comes to
scenery accuracy. Apart from that I thought I'd sorted out the CP masts
with the mod on my pages to remove the duplicate. From what I recall I'd
made both a pylon mast and an antenna mast in the same spot. I am sure
he can delete the one he thinks more inappropriate..