[jhb_airlines] Re: Assignments

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 20:36:31 +0100

Just read them. That was quick!

Is there a way of stopping emails arriving, from a selected address?

You know who mailed me again, last night. A train trip past Crystal palace and
the other
one shows them to be closely related. " I most earnestly suggest" and "The
continued
use of a pylon just will not do" are becoming increasingly irritating. I
pointed out
 a) If you're close enough to see the detail, then you're too close
b) The other 4900 users haven't spotted this.
c) Even if I wished to change, Avsim don't permit early updates

It would be more blessed not to receive..

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx