[jhb_airlines] Re: As Real As It Gets?

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:49:24 +0100

I've not touched that database for some time now as I hoped VFR Add-Ons
would take over the work. It's also a bit redundant now that FSX is out
because most designers will have to start again and I know from past
experience that few do. Even Gary is baulking at converting UK2000 Parts 1
to 8 over.

The only pages I'll keep are the Scenery downloads page as VFR Add-Ons still
links to this.