[jhb_airlines] Re: Article finished.

  • From: Alastair McIntyre <a.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:34:17 +0000

Nice one, John

The first time I went to your link I must have got the old (cached)
version of your tutorial.

Wondering what all the fuss was about <G>

Then the penny dropped, typing a couple of '??' after the URL, brought
up the new pages, very nice indeed.

Have you ever thought about going into the publishing business
(serious!), there must be a market for a small booklet with all this
very useful information.

Keep up the good work.

Alastair