[jhb_airlines] Re: Article finished.

  • From: Alastair McIntyre <a.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:51:05 +0000

Bones wrote:

> The truth is that they are a lot more people with better writing skills =
> and
> knowledge than me to put all this down on paper.

Nonsense <G>

I think that ideally the booklets would be pitched at 3 levels
(beginners, advanced and intermediate).

And what's more important, aimed at the flight simming community.

I think that your tutorials go a large way in explaining the mysteries
of ATC and navigation to us mere 'amateurs', and are without doubt are
written by someone who knows exactly what he is talking about, and knows
the audience that he is talking to.

I would be very nice to have all this wealth information in a nice,
handy booklet form for reference, where and when the need arose.

As you say the information is all available elsewhere, but who needs a
library shelf creaking under the weight of reference books, and at what
cost.

Alastair