[jhb_airlines] Re: Article finished.

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 06:18:37 -0000

Moving towards, at least attempting to, real life IFR & ATC proceedures should
lead me
inexorably towards the PDMG type of systems based panel / aircraft
combinations.
There are two flies in the ointment. Grey cell fatigue could be overcome;
eventually. The
real "Systems" showstopper is being accustomed to using the GoFlight kit. From
attempts I've made with the ERJ145, it seems that the systems are so integrated
that
they resist GF use. The same integration usually defeats my attempts at panel
mods. I'm
loth to go back to mouse clicking, having become used to the greater realism
produced
by GF use.
 Pity really.

Gerry Winskill