[jhb_airlines] Re: Article finished.

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:51:23 -0000

Bones -

Thank you so much!  I'm now resolved to upgrade from my PA-28 to some
form of 'big iron' so that I can learn how to apply the info in your
article and start playing with the big boys.  This may take some
time...  As always, you are an inspiration, many of us have learned
such a lot from you over the years - long may you continue!

Best wishes
MikeB
JHB193