[jhb_airlines] Arrrgh!

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:34:26 -0000

Seems the curse of the HD crash has visited Hull.

Mine decided to play silly beggers today.  Would reach the logging in to
your personal settings then flash a blue screen before rebooting.  No chance
to actually read the blue screen so I can determone the cause of my PC's
demise.  Oh no, much too simple that.

So it's replace the original mobo. and g/card so I can use the recovery
disk.  Pratting about I know but recovery will throw a wobbler if it's not
the original configuration when used.

For info. I think the crash was caused by post Acceleration Pack install
defrag. During this I suffered a power surge.  I really ought to get these
on a surge protector...