[jhb_airlines] Re: Apron Marking Problem

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:01:57 -0000

Gerry

I concur with most of your views, bearing in mind that I am not a software tester, but in that case, the best way to test software, is to have different systems ie FSX with SP1 and FSX with SP2, at least I would have thought so.

Also, unlike you, I have do not have personally tweaked aircraft etc, and if I did get any 3rd party aircraft, it must conform to my system or I want my money back, I do not have the time or knowledge to tweak software to fit.

Neither do I have access to these doom and gloom sites. I tend to stay away from forums in general for that reason.

Like you, if it ain't broke, use it. Unless something better comes along. I suspect the doom and gloom brigade are in a minority, and they are the ones that are shouting the most.

What works on one system may not necessarily work on another, to each his own.