[jhb_airlines] Re: Apron Marking Problem

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:37:49 -0000

Dennis

I think that most of us are using SP2 with no problems whatsoever, and it is not as if it costs anything.

If Gerry is that paranoid, just backup the system, install SP2 and try it out.

I am more than happy to use SP2 on my Quad system with Vista 64, and it had no problems on the previous AMD 64 3200 with XP/SP3.

And I have the taxiway file installed.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Denis Ripley" <dripley@xxxxxxx>