[jhb_airlines] Re: Apron Marking Problem

  • From: "Denis Ripley" <dripley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:02:13 -0700

Gerry,

I think this is the file you need.

Denis

To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 2:31 PM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Apron Marking Problem

I'm currently testing Tony Meredith's latest production and have hit a
problem I experience, also, at Ronaldsway and Newcastle.

The problem is with his Apron markings, where the parking areas are
marked with red and yellow lines. Whether true to life isn't the issue
but on my system they appear only as black lines. His system, as does
Mike's, shows the correct colours.

The only difference between our systems, that might have a bearing on
the problem, is that they are running with FSX SP2 whilst, Luddite, I'm
still on SP1.

So, question, is anyone else on the list still running with SP1?