[jhb_airlines] Apron Marking Problem

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 21:31:39 +0000

I'm currently testing Tony Meredith's latest production and have hit a problem I experience, also, at Ronaldsway and Newcastle.

The problem is with his Apron markings, where the parking areas are marked with red and yellow lines. Whether true to life isn't the issue but on my system they appear only as black lines. His system, as does Mike's, shows the correct colours.

The only difference between our systems, that might have a bearing on the problem, is that they are running with FSX SP2 whilst, Luddite, I'm still on SP1.

So, question, is anyone else on the list still running with SP1?