[jhb_airlines] Re: Anyone got a spare copy?

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:54:53 +0100

That's just the FS stuff. I didn't cover the other sims that have been
around like FU, Fly! or the dozens of utilities like NFL, PPT, RMMFPW and
the GEE libraries from Gemini.

Since my last I've copied most disks to my computer but not any of the Sub
Logic scenery disks. For some reason one of them can be read  but their ATP
disk set copied over fine.