[jhb_airlines] Re: Anyone got a spare copy?

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 23:17:10 +0100

Gentlemen of the JHB list!

Thanks to Ernie I have found a copy of the elusive CFS! what a gent he is!
Not one to take such a gent for granted I am sending him a Jeppesen UK and France Low Altitude Enroute chart to say thank you - just so none of you beggars think I'm a cheapskate!

Hope you find the chart useful in your flying Ernie! I shall certainly enjoy CFS once more!

Alex

ERNIE LAYCOCK wrote:
Hi Alex,
In reply to your request for CFS,I have a copy of the WWll Europe series.You can enlist with the RAF,Luftwaffe or the US Army AirForce.If that is the one you are after,you are more than welcome to it.Forget the postage.You helped me recently,so I would be happy to reciprocate. If it is what you want,email me your address (off list) and I will be happy to forward it to you FOC.
Cheers,Ernie