[jhb_airlines] Re: Anyone got a spare copy?

  • From: "ERNIE LAYCOCK" <ernie.laycock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:54:59 +0100

Hi Alex,
can enlist with the RAF,Luftwaffe or the US Army AirForce.If that is the one
you are after,you are more than welcome to it.Forget the postage.You helped me
recently,so I would be happy to reciprocate. If it is what you want,email me
your address (off list) and I will be happy to forward it to you FOC.
Cheers,Ernie