[jhb_airlines] Re: Anyone got a spare copy?

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:16:38 +0100

Yes - I remember Tracon as I wrote some UK sector files for it. In fact I
think it was this data that went into the original sector files for SATCO
before it evolved into VATSIM.

I'm looking at the GEE Lib now and it reminds me just how much we crammed
into FS4. A low res B737 is just 498 bytes and the high res one is 2.6k.
Incredible when most textures are now 512k and the aircraft between 500k and
1.2Mb. The largest object I can find is the marina and that is just 11k.
<vbg>