[jhb_airlines] Re: Anyone got a spare copy?

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:23:59 +0100

Can't help here.

I still have originals of all my FS software going back to FS4 and all the
various add-ons. Anyone remember Microsoft Caribbean? Then there was the
excellent Mallard scenery releases and adventures - Tahiti, Hawaii, Japan,
Grand Canyon, Scenery Enhancement Editor, Aircraft and Adventure Factory
(from which I made my first FS4 aircraft - a Hawker Hart) and Flight 685 and
Rescue 911.

From Sub Logic came the superb Flight Assignment ATP which started the whole
VA business off in the first place. The very first VA was called Sun Air
which was exclusively for ATP and they kicked off in 1994 on CompuServe's
FSFORUM. Noble Air formed in July 1994 and was the third VA to start. Sub
Logic also made FS4 software and I doubt anyone will forget the Western
Europe Scenery disc, California Scenery set, Great Britain Scenery set or
the Hawaiian Odyssey disk with its surreal tunnels, giant kitchens, piano's
and sideways Meigs scenery.

I must burn all these onto CD in case the floppies deteriorate.

Sorry but no combat sims. Hate the things.