[jhb_airlines] Anyone got a spare copy?

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:44:35 +0100

Hi Gents!

Was wondering if anyone has a spare copy of Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator (The original) I have been searching for my copy for weeks but to no avail, think I may have lent it to someone and never got it back.

Given the massive turd that is CFS3, and I'm bored of flying Zero's in CFSII I would really like a copy. Game no longer stock it and from previous experience copys on eBay are normally scratched beyond use.

Anyone have on they'd be willing to let me have, more than willing to pay all costs!

I know its a long shot but I figured it'd be worth it!

All the best,

Alex