[jhb_airlines] Re: Anyone Feeling Constructive?

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:00:16 +0000

Progress!
I've placed three 100' x 10' runways, parallel and behind each of the three parking lines. Now have AI on them and no flattening effect on the main aprons and runways. More later; must get back to working on the BM, in the sunshine.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Bones wrote:

The runway can be tiny and I think folks either put it well away from the
airfield or hide it under the apron.