[jhb_airlines] Re: Anyone Feeling Constructive?

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:11:13 -0000

You can indeed use SCLink to merge a bunch of BGL files. I did this with one
version of the IoM scenery but dropped the idea in the end because it made
the scenery untweakable.

Have you tried putting in a very small invisible runway in the AFCAD? I've
seen this idea mentioned in the forums but I don't know how you go about
this.