[jhb_airlines] Re: Any Suggestions Please?

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 13:12:39 -0000

There is a selling idea that is going on at the moment whereby you can go to e.g. PC World etc and get a notebook or laptop free providing you pay a monthly broadband on a two year contract from £35 upward depending on the laptop make.I think it is a goverment scheme to get people tobe comp aware and onto interneting. A similar scheme is operating in Spain. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerry Winskill" <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>