[jhb_airlines] Re: Any Suggestions Please?

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 11:48:05 -0000

Hi Kev

Macafee also suffers from bloat, definatly go for any of the top freebees, AVG for AV and Windows FW is fine if behind a router.

That is all I use, and I am online 4-6 hours a day.

2 gigs for Vista is a must, 1 gig for a WinXP machine, if you can get one.

My 4 year old 1.4 Celeron laptop with 1 gig of ram does everything I want, and will even run a basic FS9 install. My wifes 2 year old AMD laptop with quarter gig of ram crawls along, a ram upgrade is on the cards for after Christmas.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kev Townsend" <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>