[jhb_airlines] Re: Any Suggestions Please?

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 10:51:04 +0000

If he's not going to be running any demanding apps, then why not a netbook like the Asus EEE - about £250. Or the Lenovo S10 Atom N270 for around £300.

Mike L

Gerry Winskill wrote:
A friend has belatedly decided it's time he joined the computer age and asked me for suggestions for a moderately priced laptop. Since I haven't looked at what's available for about 5 years, I thought I'd better ask you lot, wot knows more about these things than I do.

I guess he's not going to want it for more than emails, looking at photographs and, if I can persuade him, the internet.

Any ideas please?