[jhb_airlines] Re: Any Suggestions Please?

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 13:49:13 -0000

And you end up paying nearly double the price of the laptop, than if you had bought one on its own and had a separate ISP.

I do not think it is a goverment think either, it is PCWorld/Phone company.

I would stay away from it.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>