[jhb_airlines] Re: Another question!

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 07:13:11 +0100

Sorry I missed last night; I spotted you were on line only about 2100. Prior to
that, my
window of opportunity had been closed, by the presence of both duaghters!

Re wind. When accepting vectors to Sheffield, the other night, I passed info on
the wind
on my system, because it struck me your vectors would be influenced by the wind
on
your setup. With a light twin, I might not have been arriving where you
intended.
As you say, should be OK when the FPI weather server is operational.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx