[jhb_airlines] Re: Another list glitch

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:52:36 -0000

I am continuing to get bounces from all posts. As we send a post out it
obviously goes to all list users but the copies sent to ntlworld users are
being bounced back to me as list admin. I suspect this will mean that Mike
and Alastair are both cut off from the rest of us on the list.

We are therefore seeing two problems. One is that some users are not getting
list posts at all and the other is that users are getting posts several days
after they have been sent. This last fault doesn't just apply to freelist
posts as I have had non list posts arrive very late too.