[jhb_airlines] Re: Another list glitch

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:42:39 +0000

This mail-list glitch is most frustrating. For the second day running, I have logged in mid-morning to find a raft of e-mails from yesterday. Last nigh, just prior to shutting down - around 23.00 - I was, like Frank T, rather surprised that there were no posts from this list at all. Now I'm trying to catch up before it all goes out of date ...

Mike L

Bones wrote:
I am continuing to get bounces from all posts. As we send a post out it
obviously goes to all list users but the copies sent to ntlworld users are
being bounced back to me as list admin. I suspect this will mean that Mike
and Alastair are both cut off from the rest of us on the list.

We are therefore seeing two problems. One is that some users are not getting
list posts at all and the other is that users are getting posts several days
after they have been sent. This last fault doesn't just apply to freelist
posts as I have had non list posts arrive very late too.