[jhb_airlines] Re: Another list glitch

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:02:33 +0000

I do not seem to be having any trouble receiving mails from this list.
Altho some of the them are from late yesterday, or the early hours of this morning (do you guys not go to bed??) Must admit, that when I switched on this afternoon at 15:30, no emails came in, I was distraught, not one!! However, rerunning Thunderbird a few minutes later, with a sigh of relief got 14. And yes, the FPS guys think that anything less than 200FPS is c**p. I think they need their heads examined.
Frank

Bones wrote:
I've had a further 35 bounces tonight from the list so either ntlworld is
down or they've blocked emails from freelists.