[jhb_airlines] Re: Another One

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 20:42:39 +0100

Just try moving it to another slot in case there is an IRQ conflict with
another device. Some Asus boards share IRQ's across slots.

Other than that it sounds ominous if the device cannot start as even without
drivers it should give you a basic 640 x 400 VGA resolution. It goes without
saying that board seating and cable connections should be checked and
rechecked first.