[jhb_airlines] Re: Another Fine Mess

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 00:55:22 +0100

I've never used AMD so their descriptions mean zero to me too. I would agree
that DDR II and PCI would be sensible steps.

I'd strongly suggest looking at a graphics card that is HDMI compliant so it
is capable of utilising the facilities that Vista/FSX will provide. OTOH it
may well be worth sticking with your current card and wait until Vista/FSX
are out before looking at a replacement - things may have changed a lot by
then. You would also require an HDMI compliant monitor...