[jhb_airlines] Re: Another Fine Mess

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 15:52:23 BST

But the odd thing is that it starts OK from old, saved flight files, not from
the FS9 ikon. One complication is that I'd been using the NO CD replacement
ikon. I think there's some possible incompatibillity between pre and post FS9
Patch ikons, since there was one for each.
Since we're in the interim FS9 / FSX era, I think I'll settle for an unpatched
FS9, with the original NO CD.

Off to uninstall.

Gerry Winskill