[jhb_airlines] Re: Another Fine Mess

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 15:42:42 +0100

Because if you look at any FLT file in Notepad you will see that the
situation saves absolutely everything that you set up whilst in the saved
flight. The FLT file is a smaller fs9.cfg file.

Now you have rebuilt your system it might be that your old FLT files aren't
suitable for your setup. Even the default FLT file may be wrong - and the
reason why FS9 doesn't display correctly. If it is still in Task Manager but
not on screen I strongly suggest the situation files are now duff and
unsuitable for you current system. You'll have to set things up again and
create a new default.FLT file.