[jhb_airlines] Re: Another Fine Mess

  • From: Denis Ripley <dripley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 07:47:30 -0600

Could it be on one of your monitors other than the main one? It happens to me if, for instance, I drag a Notebook readme file to monitor #2 and then forget to return it to #1. Next time I open a Notebook file on monitor #1 and it doesn't appear, I know where it is.

Denis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mr Winskill" <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>