[jhb_airlines] Re: Another Fine Mess

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 11:46:33 BST

I do hope someone can come up with ideas to prevent me having to do yet another
FS9 installation.

When I select, from the menu, either Flights,   Select a Flight,  or  Save a
Flight, the outcome is the same; the programme goes to a black screen inside
the FS borders and hangs. The prog can be stopped only via Task Manager, which
shows it as not responding.

It seems as though it can't find the folder in which files are stored. I can't
see any reference to the folder's location, in the FS9.cfg file. Incidentally,
I do know where the folder is.

Does anyone know where FS9 holds the info on the storage folder's location?

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net