[jhb_airlines] Re: Another Fine Mess

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:33:01 +0100

I guess you'd have to ask Mally about the VFGM scenery - especially as FSX
is a gateway to much higher mesh and bitmap resolution.. I don't know if he
will rework VFGM for the new version but the opportunity is there.

To grab a comment from an AVSIM poster:

"The only thing I am not so crazy about is Windows Vista. As someone that
also uses the PC for home theatre, I am not crazy about the new DRM that is
supposed to accompany Vista. Especially the HDMI HDCP resolution
restrictions. I can only afford a new computer, and don't really want to
replace my projector yet. Oh by the way have you ever seen FS on a 100" big
screen it's awesome."

I'm not that well read up on Vista to know what the resolution restrictions
are.