[jhb_airlines] Re: Another FSX Scenery

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 13:01:26 +0000

If you downloaded Tony's Brough yesterday, there's an update available today. Mainly, it includes the Tower and some of the many cars that seem to be parked there. It's beginning to look as though rumours of its impending closure may be right. The cars that can be seen there look remarkably like new and stored imports.

Just unzip the download and replace the existing Scenery folder, in the Brough folder, with the newly downloaded version.

The link is:

http://www.homepages.mcb.net/gwinsk/SCENERY.zip

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:
Although it wasn't in his schedule, Tony Meredith got slightly diverted. yesterday, and crashed out a version of Brough airfield, the BAe installation on the North bank of the Humber, to the West of the Humber Bridge.

He hasn't even started the paperwork yet but said that if any of "your lot" wish to try it I can put it up for download. The download link is:

http://www.homepages.mcb.net/gwinsk/BROUGH_ARM.zip

The zip contains a folder Brough_arm and another zip file. The Brough_ARM folder should go into your FSX ADDON SCENERY folder and be added to FSX and enabled, in the normal way.

The Zip file contains the autogen for the area surrounding the airfield.

Meanwhile he's finishing the paperwork for the Durham Tees Valley, Humberside and North Coates, with London City part way through. Wonder whether we'll have them all in time for Christmas morning?