[jhb_airlines] Re: Another FSX Scenery

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:22:23 -0000

For a crash job, it is up to his usual standard, even the Humber bridge looks great. This is one for Paul R, when he is able and up to it.

As usual, the frame hit is bearly noticable. Though, according to Poolies, there should be a taxiway across the end of 12, I have just grass. But that is minor.

Gerry, pass on my thanks to Tony, and wish him all the best for the coming season.