[jhb_airlines] Re: Another FSX Scenery

  • From: "tom smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:44:42 -0000

thanks

To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 9:36 PM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Another FSX Scenery

Although it wasn't in his schedule, Tony Meredith got slightly diverted. yesterday, and crashed out a version of Brough airfield, the BAe installation on the North bank of the Humber, to the West of the Humber Bridge.

He hasn't even started the paperwork yet but said that if any of "your lot" wish to try it I can put it up for download. The download link is:

http://www.homepages.mcb.net/gwinsk/BROUGH_ARM.zip

The zip contains a folder Brough_arm and another zip file. The Brough_ARM folder should go into your FSX ADDON SCENERY folder and be added to FSX and enabled, in the normal way.

The Zip file contains the autogen for the area surrounding the airfield.

Meanwhile he's finishing the paperwork for the Durham Tees Valley, Humberside and North Coates, with London City part way through. Wonder whether we'll have them all in time for Christmas morning?