[jhb_airlines] Re: Another FSX Foible

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:37:24 EST

In a message dated 13/11/2006 10:27:18 GMT Standard Time, gwinsk@xxxxxxx
writes:

Frank,
Before I managed to get my instrument panel monitor working I  had to
resort to the minipan. I used one of the existing Autopilot gauges  in
the FSX minipanel with no problems. Since I was using the TripleHead, I
moved it to the right end of the right side monitor, so as not to
obscure the runway; extending the length of the minpan window to make it
possible.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry,

Its no problem to do this of course, but I have tried to reduce scenery
blocking to a minimum by using digital gauges with transparent backgrounds,  as
seen in HUD panels.

Frank T.