[jhb_airlines] Re: Another FSX Foible

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:25:34 +0000

The only thing I can spot in there is the aircraft max speed, "red line speed". The most noticeable addition is a whole series of sections related to camera.

Check the aircraft.cfg file to see if there are additional speed limitation
values like Vmmo. If they aren't there they might still be in the .air file
but I thought MS were moving all data out and just leaving tables in that
file.