[jhb_airlines] Re: Another FSX Foible

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 04:08:57 -0000

Truth is that autopilots in real life are usually custom built around an
aircraft so we are doing things in FS that are far more difficult. Trying to
build a generic autopilot to fit several aircraft is a much tougher
challenge. As you rightly say, testing the combinations for just one
aircraft can be daunting on its own - which is why I have been glad my own
work is confined to specific aircraft.